Your chance to let us know what you want to learn! We take requests. We can give feedback on your code or help you solve a specific problem.
In case you guys are enthusiastic but don’t have specific wants or needs we can teach you about two more advanced topics: using interrupts and programming attinys.
NOTE from Mika: If you feel uncomfortable with Arduino or Programming, this is a good chance to get a personal tutoring from experts. Feel free to say ” I do not know anything!”.
*Requests from participants*
- ATTiny programming & bare bones AVRs: Anja
- Using RGB Leds: Sarah
- Interrupts: Pauline
- Soft circuit inputs (and voltage dividers): Alex
*Other Arduino Tricks*
- Understanding PWM
- Using the internal pull-ups
- Using analog inputs to be outputs (A0)
- Using libraries, where they are located & how to import
*Hardware and Timerbased interrupts*
The interrupt pins on Arduino and Attiny85:
Uno: Pin 2 (int 0) & 3 (int 1),
Attiny85: Pin 2 (7 if counting) for int0
Timer interrupts: http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/arduino-timer-interrupts