Ingredients: 6 servings
250g plain yogurt
1. throw the whole eggplant in the oven and cook at 200 degree for 45min (or long time) until the outside is brown and it gets cooked.
2. take it out from the oven, peal off the skin and remove the skin.
3. chop the eggplant and make it into rough pure. The eggplant should be really soft at this point.
4. place the eggplant pure in a bowl, cool it down. When cool, add yogurt, grated garlic (you can use cheese grinder) salt and olive oil, mix it well.
5. sprinkle chopped parsley and olive oil if you like. serve it cold.