This time, the production team had a skype meeting with James from Paillard (he was in Paris at this moment though).
We are now discussing details of room configuration for the workshop, exhibition setup, how we will manage to sleep all together, how big Bloom (the kitten) become.. so on.
Some of the remarks from the meeting:
- The camping people will camp in the middle courtyard between Glass workshop and wood workshop this year.
- The exhibition will be in the Theater room where we had the couch set up last year.
- we will expand the workshop space to glass work space (we could not enter the last year)
- we will pick a new bakery as the only bakery in town is gone..
- we try to organize a organic winery visit as an evening activity (10 min walk)
Thanks James for taking time for the meeting!