This is a recipe that me and my partner discovered in a Jamie Oliver recipe book a couple of years ago. It’s a perfect comfort meal whilst also being surprisingly summery at the same time!
The quantities are for 4 people but the ingredients can be altered for more people.
• 2 egg yolks
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 125g (4oz) Parmesan cheese (grated) – plus extra for serving
• Zest and juice of 2 lemons
• small bunch of fresh basil – reserve a few for decoration at the end
• 10 nests of tagliatelle/ 500g lasagne sheets cut into strips.
• 2-3 tablespoons of cooking water from the pasta to add to the mixture at the end
For full details on prep and method go to: http://www.dinnerintenminutes.com/jamie-oliver-recipes/jamies-wonky-summer-pasta/