This is my usual recipe. I am sure there are millions of ways to do a good Thai curry:)
Ingredients: 25 servings
Red Curry paste 300g
Ginger big 2 chunk
garlic 6 clove
coconut cream 6 can
coconut cream (sweet)/ or suger 6spoon
salt or nam-pla
Fried Tofu -600g
Tofu -3 blocks
red paprika -7
Eggplant – 4
bamboo shoot- 2 can
spring onion – 4 bunch
mushroom – 3 packs
Topping (you can skip this, if you do not have)
Bean sprout 600g
coriander 5 bunch
peanut (crashed) 200g (1 bag)
1. Chop Ginger and Garlic into small pieces
2. Chop all the vegetables and Tofu in believable size. Peal the eggplant.
3. Heat up a wok or similar pan on stove, heat up 2-3 spoons of oil, add ginger and garlic and cook until they start to smell good. Add curry paste and mix with oil well.
4. Add coconut cream and a bit of water (500ml or so) and let it boil.
5. Add Tofu and Vegetable when the coconut milk start to boil. Let it cook for a while until the vegetables are cooked (it does not have to be super soft)
6. Check the taste and add salt or nam-pla if it needs to be a bit saltier.
7. Separately cook rice
8. serve on cooked rice and sprinkle the topping as you like